NR7101

Options
PJD
PJD Posts: 2
Friend Collector First Comment
edited January 4 in Mobile Broadband

Hello I'm considering purchasing a NR7101, and I had some initial setup questions, once installed I would like to use the Nr7101 in Bridge Mode and use an Asus router for Wifi is this possible? And if so how is this done?

Accepted Solution

• k1s
    k1s Posts: 57  Ally Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Answer ✓
    Options

it is possible, and in fact what this product is supposed to be useful for, but having gone down a similar route, with a Synology router I wouldn't recommend it for several reasons. First performance is poor compared with other 5G modems, second it's physically much more cumbersome to install, third configuration to be able to get to it's configuration pages is very convoluted compared to other 5G modems that are just plug and play

All Replies

• k1s
    k1s Posts: 57  Ally Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Answer ✓
    Options

it is possible, and in fact what this product is supposed to be useful for, but having gone down a similar route, with a Synology router I wouldn't recommend it for several reasons. First performance is poor compared with other 5G modems, second it's physically much more cumbersome to install, third configuration to be able to get to it's configuration pages is very convoluted compared to other 5G modems that are just plug and play

• PJD
    PJD Posts: 2
    Friend Collector First Comment
    Options

I appreciate your feedback if this is the case then Ill probably not go down this route

Consumer Product Help Center