[Hotfix] Specific devices disconnect from Wi-Fi issues
Resolves rare device disconnection issues, including some persistent situations and unresolvable by reboot.
Before you start to perform the date firmware upgrade, please go to Nebula web site, navigate to Nebula > Site-wide > Configure > Firmware management as Ignore upgrade firstly to prevent auto upgrade override the provided firmware.
Upgrade via ZON tool:
- Download and progress the installation of ZON tool.
2. Connect your laptop to the same network with your AP, then open ZON.exe.
3. Select the “settings” icon on the right side of the bar
And choose the network interface card which you’re using connect to your network.
3. Click the “Clear and rescan” button
Wait until the scan process is complete, you’ll be able to see your AP is listed in the table.
*Please ensure the laptop running ZON tool is connect to the same network with correct network interface card selected in settings to scan (Step 4.)
4. Select the AP which plan to upgrade the provided firmware, then click the “Firmware Upgrade” icon.
5. Select the “Local upgrade” option and click “Browse…” to upload the provided firmware. (.bin file), and fill in the password, then press “OK” button to proceed the upgrade.
*Note: If your device is being managed on Nebula, please go to Nebula web site, navigate to Nebula > Configure > Site setting > Device configuration to check your password
Additional upgrade method:
Local GUI (*Standalone mode only)
If you observed or met any other unexpected issues, please contact us.
We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.
- All Categories
- 300 Beta Program
- 1.9K Nebula
- 102 Nebula Ideas
- 72 Nebula Status and Incidents
- 4.8K Security
- 3 USG FLEX H Series
- 242 Security Ideas
- 1.1K Switch
- 54 Switch Ideas
- 807 WirelessLAN
- 29 WLAN Ideas
- 5.5K Consumer Product
- 178 Service & License
- 309 News and Release
- 122 Success Stories
- 69 Security Advisories
- 19 Education Center
- 5 [Campaign] Zyxel Network Detective
- 1.3K FAQ
- 554 Nebula FAQ
- 343 Security FAQ
- 118 Switch FAQ
- 146 WirelessLAN FAQ
- 31 Consumer Product FAQ
- 110 Service & License FAQ
- 34 Documents
- 34 Nebula Monthly Express
- 70 About Community
- 56 Security Highlight