NWA50AX PRO

Options
Maxsim86pl
Maxsim86pl Posts: 3
First Comment
edited December 2023 in Nebula

Hi, i have an issue in my NWA50az PRo. I powered it from 1920hp-24v1 or directly from 12V. I can not get ip adress connect to it. I have to set static ip and then i can connect. Lan status is down. I also have non pro version and it works fine. Please help me. I have diagnosis filie where can i sed it?

All Replies

• Zyxel_Judy
    Zyxel_Judy Posts: 954  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options

Hi @Maxsim86pl ,

Based on your description, it seems the issue with your NWA50AX PRO is its inability to obtain an IP address from the DHCP server. Notably, when you assign a static IP, you can connect to the NWA50AX PRO, suggesting the problem may be related to your DHCP server. To resolve this, please ensure the DHCP server is active, and that the IP address pool is not overloaded.

In case you are using a specific VLAN for your AP, please:

• Check if the switch port that AP and gateway are connected to has configured the corresponding VLAN settings.
    • Check if the gateway has configured the corresponding VLAN interface.

If you have thoroughly checked the DHCP server but your NWA50AX PRO still fails to acquire a DHCP IP address, please provide us with the following information for further assistance:

• Are your NWX50AX and NWA50AX PRO connected to the same Zyxel 1920-24HP switch? Also, do the ports they are connected to have identical configurations?
    • Does the static IP you assigned fall within the same network subnet as the DHCP IP range?

The diagnostic file can be sent by clicking to my account > Message.

Be a Community MVP: Win a VIP Deal Dash on Your Next Zyxel Purchase!

• Maxsim86pl
    Options

Are your NWX50AX and NWA50AX PRO connected to the same Zyxel 1920-24HP switch? Also, do the ports they are connected to have identical configurations?

Yes, configuration is the same in one Zyxel 1920 Poe switch.

Does the static IP you assigned fall within the same network subnet as the DHCP IP range?

Configuration looks like that:

Nwa50ax pro static IP 192.168.1.11

Nwa50ax IP from DHCP 192.168.1.140

Gateway 192.168.1.1

Switch 1920 static IP 192.168.1.2

• Zyxel_Judy
    Zyxel_Judy Posts: 954  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options

Hello,

Once you've verified that the DHCP server is functioning correctly, please set the NWA50AX PRO to use a Dynamic IP address (DHCP). After adjusting this setting, connect the NWA50AX PRO to the 1920HP-24 port. Then, gather the technical support data from the 1920HP-24 and send us the tech-support file. You can do this by navigating to my account and then selecting 'Message'.

For instructions on how to collect the switch's technical support information, please refer to the guide available here.

Be a Community MVP: Win a VIP Deal Dash on Your Next Zyxel Purchase!

Nebula Tips & Tricks