NR7101 IP Passthrough issue in 100ABUV8C0

Options
Romeor
Romeor Posts: 15  Freshman Member
First Anniversary 10 Comments
edited January 4 in Mobile Broadband

Hello

got NR7101 with V1.00(ABUV.7)C0 and RG502QEAACR13A02M4G_ZYXEL.

I run it with IP Passthrough mode. Had to create manually the Group interface containing Cellular WAN 1 and LAN1 interfaces together. Otherwise, when I push the "IP Passthrough" mode under "APN configuration" it says that i have to make sure that corresponding interface group is created.

So the issue is when I upgrade to 100ABUV8C0, the IP Passthrough mode doesn't work anymore, my second router gets IP from 192.168.2.0/24, my created group interface disappears and there is new CELL type interface with that group interface name created under Network - Broadband menu (right after Cellular WAN 1 and Cellular WAN 2 interfaces).

just upgraded to 8 and made new screens of that interface. And the is no group interface anymore also.

If i reset to factory using 8 version and create the group interface again, IP Passthrough works but only until I restart the router. Then it comes again - no group interface, new CELL interface and no internet connectionю And I am not allowed to save any changes to this new CELL interface. Can't delete it also. Can't break group interface also, as it disappears.

Any thoughts?

Accepted Solution

• Romeor
    Answer ✓
    Options

it was ZY config issue. after I requested config from ISP it is ok now

All Replies

• Romeor