Does the free Base Pack have to be registered annually?

Options
Gelphyn
Gelphyn Posts: 12
First Anniversary Friend Collector SurveyFeedback-2022-Dec First Comment
edited January 9 in Nebula

My NR5101 provides me with excellent broadband service, and I have no wish to have it interrupted due to any failure(s) on my part.

A notification from Zyxel on 2024-01-02 requested that I renew it. It is assumed that this 'renewal' refers to the Pro Pack provided upon purchase of the Router for an extended trial. I do not need the features provided by the Pro Pack, so it has never been set up.

I would like my understanding of the situation to be confirmed as correct.

Best wishes, G

Accepted Solution

• Zyxel_Judy
    Zyxel_Judy Posts: 949  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    edited January 9 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Gelphyn ,

It's important to note that your broadband service with the NR5101 will continue uninterrupted even without the Nebula Pro Pack license.

As of the date of this writing, without the Nebula Pro Pack, access to the mobile router via the Nebula Remote Configurator is not available only. However, other Nebula features continue to function effectively, and the local WEB GUI remains accessible and can be used as usual.

Be a Community MVP: Win a VIP Deal Dash on Your Next Zyxel Purchase!

All Replies

• Zyxel_Judy
    Zyxel_Judy Posts: 949  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    edited January 9 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Gelphyn ,

It's important to note that your broadband service with the NR5101 will continue uninterrupted even without the Nebula Pro Pack license.

As of the date of this writing, without the Nebula Pro Pack, access to the mobile router via the Nebula Remote Configurator is not available only. However, other Nebula features continue to function effectively, and the local WEB GUI remains accessible and can be used as usual.

Be a Community MVP: Win a VIP Deal Dash on Your Next Zyxel Purchase!

• Gelphyn
    Gelphyn Posts: 12
    First Anniversary Friend Collector SurveyFeedback-2022-Dec First Comment
    Options

Thank you, Judy, for your welcome and reassuring reply.

Best wishes, G

Nebula Tips & Tricks