The problem of not being able to access the router control page because the password is incorrect af

Options

Hello, I am from Egypt. I have a router from the landline internet company WE, and my router is Zyxel VMG3625-T50B. I made the original firmware for the router from the Zyxel website and decrypted it from WE, but I cannot log in to the router’s control page. I tried the username and password that are in the paper at the back. The router did not work. I tried admin, 1234, and everything, but it did not work

All Replies

• Peter2
    Peter2 Posts: 59  Ally Member
    10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    edited January 7
    Options

What happens after a reset - using a pen pushing in the reset botton a few seconds ad then try with the original username from the label backside ?

• KhaledDiab1
    Options

It also tells me that the password is incorrect. Everything has been done. The company must put the username and password with the firmware.

• rh43
    rh43 Posts: 8
    Friend Collector First Comment
    Options

A reset (press the recessed reset button for at least 5 seconds until the power LED starts blinking, then release it) should revert any password changes back to the factory settings, i.e. the password on the label (or 1234 for older Zyxel equipment). Account name (Username) is usually admin. Remember that username and password is most likely case sensitive.

Consumer Product Help Center