NWA50AX PRO & NWA50AX

Options
AndyFish
AndyFish Posts: 6
First Comment
edited January 10 in Nebula

Hello,

Having issues with two NWA50AX & one NWA50AX PRO, recently this started where they continuously go off line and back online. This is causing devices to redirect to another AP online or disconnect completely of all three AP's go off lines. Tried reviewing all the config and community support but no resolution.

All Replies

• Zyxel_Nami
    Zyxel_Nami Posts: 499  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options

Hello @AndyFish

Please check the Cloud Control Status as below screenshot and share with us. Below is the FAQ for your reference:

Besides, please check your firewall rule or ISP whether they allows below Nebula services:

Zyxel Nami

• AndyFish
    First Comment
    Options

Hello Nami,

Thanks for looking into this, on checking I do see the issue that the internet fails on the CCS.

When it reconnects all is show ok again.

I am checking the Firewall settings, at the moment I turned it off.

• AndyFish
    First Comment
    Options

I have checked the firewall settings on the virgin media hub 5 and there are no options to set these up. the firewall is turned off. I did find virgin media has turned on the some default web safe options, I have now turned these off. but the problem still persists.

• Zyxel_Nami
    Zyxel_Nami Posts: 499  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    edited January 17
    Options

Hello @AndyFish

I've reviewed the status of your site and noticed that the 3 APs have been consistently online since 19:00 (GMT+8) and remained stable until my last check.

To ensure that everything is functioning optimally, could you please confirm if the issue you were experiencing has been resolved?

If there are any further disruptions, do let us know so we can provide additional assistance.

Zyxel Nami

• AndyFish
    First Comment
    Options

Hello,

I can confirm all is resolved, I found that virgin media ISP was the issue. Where I was unable to use the Virgin Hub 5 so replaced with another router which allowed DNS configurations. Since making this change the AP's are running great.

Nebula Tips & Tricks