Login NWA1120 Series

Options

Hi everyone! In spite of the fact that my Zyxel PoE Access Point sounds like it would be cool (NWA y'all) - it is not.

I've inherited this problem: I can't login into the config dashboard. The IP is allegedly 192.168.1.2 but nothing I can do seems to be able to get me to the login page.
Has anyone encountered this issue and have any ideas on how to get around it? I'm not a tech genius but I can usually figure things out. I'm stumped here.

I think this tech maybe old but I need to be able to login since our ISP is going fibre. This means everything is changing and I need my Zyxels to be updated with new wireless SSiDs etc.
Please help!

Accepted Solution

All Replies

• Zyxel_Judy
    Zyxel_Judy Posts: 952  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options

Hi @brucewayne666 ,

The default IP address to access the AP web configurator is 192.168.1.2. This address is used primarily when there is no DHCP-assigned IP from the DHCP server or if you haven't set a static IP address manually. Typically, this default IP is utilized for initial configuration purposes.

Currently, we advise using your AP's IP address to access the local graphical user interface (GUI) for tasks such as modifying your SSID as needed. If you are unsure of your AP's IP address, you can locate it using the Zyxel ZON utility.

It's important to ensure that the IP address of your computer is in the same subnet as your APs to facilitate successful connection and configuration.

Be a Community MVP: Win a VIP Deal Dash on Your Next Zyxel Purchase!

• brucewayne666
    brucewayne666 Posts: 2
    First Comment
    edited January 23
    Options

I have found the login screen!

However I still have an issue. The credentials to login do not work. I tried the reset button but that does not seemed to have worked.

admin

Should be the new creds correct - after a reset?

Thanks again

• Zyxel_Judy
    Zyxel_Judy Posts: 952  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @brucewayne666 ,

Please refer to our FAQ to ensure that your reset process was completed correctly.

In addition, it's important to remember that if your AP is managed by the Nebula cloud, you should make changes to your SSID settings through the Nebula portal.

Be a Community MVP: Win a VIP Deal Dash on Your Next Zyxel Purchase!