myZyxel dashboard unlink device

Options
ITB_Tony
ITB_Tony Posts: 11  Freshman Member
First Anniversary First Comment
edited February 14 in Service & License

How can i unlink an ATP firewall from my account?

Firewall is sold.

/Tony

Accepted Solution

• Zyxel_Judy
    Zyxel_Judy Posts: 958  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @ITB_Tony ,

We are able to assist with unlinking the ATP firewall from your account. To proceed, please send us your registered email address along with a photo of the firewall that show the device label, including the MAC address and serial number. You can send this information through a private message by clicking to my profile > Message.

Alternatively, the new owner can re-register the device under their own account. For guidance on this process, please refer to our step-by-step instructions available here:

Be a Community MVP: Win a VIP Deal Dash on Your Next Zyxel Purchase!

All Replies

• Zyxel_Judy
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @ITB_Tony ,

We are able to assist with unlinking the ATP firewall from your account. To proceed, please send us your registered email address along with a photo of the firewall that show the device label, including the MAC address and serial number. You can send this information through a private message by clicking to my profile > Message.

Alternatively, the new owner can re-register the device under their own account. For guidance on this process, please refer to our step-by-step instructions available here:

• Zyxel_Judy
    Options

Hi users,

In this case, you also can log into MyZyxel, navigate to your device list, and take a screenshot that includes both the MAC address and serial number of the device. With this information, we can proceed with the unlinking process.

Service & License Help Center