DELETE my Account

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0
edited February 23 in Service & License

Dear Zyxel Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to request the deletion of my account associated with the email address [Your Email Address]. For personal and privacy reasons, I have decided to discontinue the use of your services and would like my account and all associated data to be permanently removed from your servers.

While navigating through your platform, I noticed the absence of a straightforward option to delete one's account. I would like to suggest the implementation of a "Delete Account" button within the user profile or settings page. This feature would significantly enhance the user experience by providing clear and direct control over personal data and account management.

It is my understanding that for companies operating within the European Union, regulations such as the GDPR mandate providing users with an easy method to manage their data, including the deletion of their accounts. Incorporating a direct deletion option would not only align with these regulatory requirements but also demonstrate a commitment to user privacy and data protection.

I appreciate your attention to this request and your consideration of my feedback. Please confirm the deletion of my account and all related data at your earliest convenience. If there are any steps I need to follow or information you require from me, kindly let me know.

Thank you for your assistance and understanding.

Best regards,

All Replies

• Zyxel_Melen
    Zyxel_Melen Posts: 1,681  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options

Hi @mustavasgemüsedöner,

Thank you for your suggestion. We take user privacy and data protection very seriously. While we do not have a "delete account" button, we do offer some contact options for account deletion on our website. I believe you have already explored those options on our website: https://www.zyxel.com/privacy_policy.shtml

We appreciate your input and will evaluate your valuable suggestion. Your request to delete your account is currently being processed. Please keep an eye on your email inbox for further updates.

Sincerely

Zyxel Melen

Service & License Help Center