EX3220-T0 can't be Mesh agent
Options
PerterQ
Posts: 1
When I config EX3220-T0 as a mesh agent, there' s no option on UI, MPro Mesh can enable and only work as controller. How to config it as mesh agent? Or maybe need upgrade firmware? (I can't find where to download firmware.)
0
All Replies
-
I think you should ask your ISP or retailer for assistance.
Because it looks like can't be manually configured to become a mesh agent.
0
Categories
- All Categories
- 442 Beta Program
- 3.1K Nebula
- 239 Nebula Ideas
- 6.8K Security
- 754 USG FLEX H Series
- 377 Security Ideas
- 1.8K Switch
- 87 Switch Ideas
- 1.5K Wireless
- 58 Wireless Ideas
- 7.2K Consumer Product
- 320 Service & License
- 512 News and Release
- 99 Security Advisories
- 31 Education Center
- 10 [Campaign] Zyxel Network Detective
- 5.3K FAQ
- 34 Documents
- 90 About Community
- 119 Security Highlight

Master Member