What’s up with customer service?

Options

I wanted to ask if anyone has ever had this happen to them on the online shop. Our seven year old Zyxel switch suddenly died on Saturday and we urgently need a 48 port POE switch. Ordered online with expedited shipping.
Four days later instead of receiving the order we receive a no- reply email stating that our order is being refunded.

are Zyxel not able to fulfill orders? Their product seems to be out of stock everywhere and we had no option but to use small domestic switches to make do.

Hardly a reliable technology partner I must say.

All Replies

• Zyxel_Melen
    Zyxel_Melen Posts: 1,666  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    edited April 17
    Options

Hi @Brianza,

In order to investigate your problem, could you send the email and your order ID/number via a private message for me to check? Thanks.

Edit: Also the link you purchased the POE switch.

Zyxel Melen

• Zyxel_Melen
    Options

Dear @Brianza,

Thanks for providing the detailed information to us.

After investigation, we found that the order is a switch with a "priority shipping" service. You contacted the Zyxel store agent about the shipping progress on 4/16. The agent found that we were not able to fulfill an expedited delivery to their address and the estimated time of delivery for the package, so we proactively refunded the "priority shipping" fee and were still preparing for your switch.

The email you received is a notification about the refund for the "priority shipping" fee. Also, the agent informed you about this issue.

Currently, your switch is on its way and expected to arrive tomorrow.

Zyxel Melen

• Brianza
    Brianza Posts: 9
    First Comment
    Options

thank you Melen,

it would be simpler if the email for the refund was clear. We were about to order from another brand due to the miscommunication. All good and hopefully our network will be restored tomorrow

Brian

• Zyxel_Melen
    edited April 19
    Options

Hi @Brianza,

I am glad to see that everything is fine now. Thank you for your feedback. I will share it with our team to help us improve.

If there's any problem occurring from your network, please feel free to let us know.

Zyxel Melen

Service & License Help Center