signal strength not showing up

Wookie
Wookie Posts: 51  Ally Member
Friend Collector Third Anniversary 10 Comments

Hi there

I use Nebula to configure my wifi-environment where there are 4 APs. Recently I noticed that the signal strength of some (but not all) clients connected to the AP called AP-Stube are not showing up. clients connected to the other APs are showing the signal strength.

could you please have a look at my site (Dietikon, Org Graf) ? I restarted the AP-Stube several times and also could not find any solution in the community.

Many thanks for your support

Kind regards

Andrew

Accepted Solution

• Zyxel_Melen
    Zyxel_Melen Posts: 2,059  Zyxel Employee
    250 Answers Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Switch Third Anniversary 1000 Comments
    Answer ✓

Hi @Wookie,

After checking, we would like to exclude this issue from being related to AP. Could you help to reboot your AP "AP-stube"?

Zyxel Melen

Don't miss this great chance to upgrade your Nebula org. for free! 

All Replies

• Zyxel_Melen
    250 Answers Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Switch Third Anniversary 1000 Comments

Hi @Wookie,

Thanks for the privilege.

I have checked the AP-Stube's current stations and it displays the lacking information like signal strength, client channel, etc. But somehow the AP client page did not display.

We are checking on it and I will update you once I get further information.

Zyxel Melen

• Wookie

thats great, thanks a lot.

• Zyxel_Melen
    Answer ✓

Hi @Wookie,

After checking, we would like to exclude this issue from being related to AP. Could you help to reboot your AP "AP-stube"?

Zyxel Melen

• Wookie

strange, I actually restarted AP-Stube several times and now the issue seems to be gone. thanks for your support

Nebula Tips & Tricks