NWA1123ACv3 not allowing connections

jordi
jordi Posts: 1

Hi all,

I have a NWA1123ACv3 that I want to use to extend my WiFi network.

I plugged in to the main router via cable, hold the reset for 15 sec until the only light has a fixed green color, and let it be.

After a bit, the light flashes slowly between green and yellow, non-stop and does not accept connections.

Any idea if I need to reset it differently or do something else?

Thanks.

All Replies

• Zyxel_Nami
    Zyxel_Nami Posts: 647  Zyxel Employee
    Second Anniversary Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Switch 50 Answers Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Security
    edited July 15

Hello @jordi

Have you registered the device on Nebula?

The slow flashing between green and yellow on your NWA1123ACv3 means it is trying to discover the Nebula Control Center (NCC). Please verify if the device is registered successfully on Nebula by following the steps:

1. Login to the web GUI by its IP address. To know the IP, you may use one of two following ways:
      1. check the DHCP Table of your router
      2. utilize the ZON tool
    2. After login, check the Cloud Control status as below, then share it with us.

If it is registered successfully on Nebula, please ensure you have configured the wireless network on the device correctly. Detailed troubleshooting steps can be found in our Nebula Managed Device FAQs.

Let me know if you have any further concerns.

Don't miss this great chance to upgrade your Nebula org. for free! https://bit.ly/4g2pS9L

Nami