NWA50AX - Set up a 2.4 GHz wi-fi network

ClaudioLessa
ClaudioLessa Posts: 1
First Comment
edited July 22 in Wireless
I need help! I bought the Zyxel Access Point NWA50AX. I connected it to my router and plugged it in. After a while, the green light was blinking, as expected. I the followed the instructions and typed 1.1.1.1 on the browser (I use Chrome with my Mac Studio) to start setting it up (or configuring it). I was sent to a Cloudflare free app that is supposed to make the internet safer, not to the place it was supposed to go as indicated on your video. While checking my System Settings, the only Zyxel I found was a Zyxel-6C7C on the list (not the NWA50AX). I tried typing the IP address that was shown (192.168.40.181) and it didn't work either. I need the access point to set up a 2.4 GHz wi-fi network in order to have my security cameras working. My router only works with 5G and I was told I would need an access point in order to establish a 2.4 GHz network to connect my cameras. Please respond with step-by-step instructions on how to proceed at your earliest convenience. My name is Claudio Lessa and my e-mail is claudiolessa8@gmail.com. Thank you for you attention and cooperation regarding this issue (actually a technical nightmare).

All Replies