Port Status On Firewalls

Pook
Pook Posts: 143  Ally Member
Fourth Anniversary 100 Comments First Answer Nebula Gratitude

Hi Guys

Can Nebula please be updated to colour code port link speed status as the switches do please. I just spent some time troubleshooting a slower than expected WAN issue and had the portal shown the port in Orange I would have spotted the issue much more quickly…

Accepted Solution

• Zyxel_Kay
    Zyxel_Kay Posts: 854  Zyxel Employee
    Second Anniversary 500 Comments 100 Answers Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Security
    Answer ✓

Hi @Pook

Thank you for your valuable feedback. Currently, Nebula firewalls only use green and grey to indicate port status, with green meaning the port is linked up. I understand that having color codes like orange for degraded speeds, similar to the behavior on Nebula switches and access points, would help in identifying issues more quickly.

I've submitted your suggestion to our Nebula idea section for further consideration. You can view and support the idea here:

If you support this idea, please leave a comment or vote for it. We'll keep an eye on the feedback and votes as we evaluate potential updates.

Kay

Don't miss this great chance to upgrade your Nebula org. for free! https://bit.ly/4g2pS9L

All Replies

• Zyxel_Kay
    Zyxel_Kay Posts: 854  Zyxel Employee
    Second Anniversary 500 Comments 100 Answers Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Security
    Answer ✓

Hi @Pook

Thank you for your valuable feedback. Currently, Nebula firewalls only use green and grey to indicate port status, with green meaning the port is linked up. I understand that having color codes like orange for degraded speeds, similar to the behavior on Nebula switches and access points, would help in identifying issues more quickly.

I've submitted your suggestion to our Nebula idea section for further consideration. You can view and support the idea here:

If you support this idea, please leave a comment or vote for it. We'll keep an eye on the feedback and votes as we evaluate potential updates.

Kay

Don't miss this great chance to upgrade your Nebula org. for free! https://bit.ly/4g2pS9L

Nebula Tips & Tricks