[Release Note] Nebula Control Center - Phase 7 software has been released!
New Feature and Enhancements
Available from Mar. 25th
- Firmware Upgrade supports recurring schedule. [Pro Pack feature]
- Default Firmware Upgrade window is changed to Monday 2am.
- Added Refresh button on AP/SW list page, AP/SW/GW client list page, and VPN connection page.
- Administrator can add Zyxel support account when needing the support request.
- Self-deactivation can be made by a full-privilege administrator.
- When AP captive portal is enabled, the default setting of captive portal access attribute is changed to "block access until sign-in", in order to support captive portal detection on Android version 7.1 and later.
- Old NAPs bundled with 1 year NCC Pro Pack license is also applicable for Limited Lifetime Upgrade (LLU)/Top Up license.
- Supports Advanced IGMP & IPTV report on Hybrid/NebulaFlex Switches. [Pro Pack feature]
- NSS report is enhanced to show detail information. [Security Pack feature]
Nebula Forum Moderator
Sign In to comment.