My router NR5103E wifi is stop

salah
salah Posts: 6  Freshman Member
First Comment
edited July 31 in Mobile Broadband

hi

I bought 5g router NR5103E and accidentally flashed V4.19(ABYC.3)C0 firmware made for NR5103 

I bought it second hand so there’s no way I will get support from network provider Is there a way to restore right firmware and get it back to life ? 

For now I’m able only to access setting via LAN. Wi-Fi is on but is not working cellular works as expected 

I had idea to flash back right firmware but I’m unable to find files online. ( I have no backup to restore ) 

Can you help me
thanks

Best Answers

• Bob_C
    Bob_C Posts: 200  Zyxel Employee
    Fifth Anniversary 100 Comments 5 Answers Friend Collector
    Answer ✓

Hi,

I'm afraid that I can't provide any firmware to you since Zyxel provides NR5103 firmwares only to network providers, and it's network provider's decision to roll out firmware to end users.

If you can provide the serial number, I can try to find out which network provider you may contact and see if they're willing to provide firmware.

Regards,

Bob

• salah
    First Comment
    Answer ✓

Yes, with pleasure

This is the sn: S220Z11011672

All Replies

• Bob_C
    Answer ✓

Hi,

I'm afraid that I can't provide any firmware to you since Zyxel provides NR5103 firmwares only to network providers, and it's network provider's decision to roll out firmware to end users.

If you can provide the serial number, I can try to find out which network provider you may contact and see if they're willing to provide firmware.

Regards,

Bob

• salah
    First Comment
    Answer ✓

Yes, with pleasure

This is the sn: S220Z11011672

• Bob_C

Hi Salah,

The unit was sold to 3-UK.

Please contact 3-UK see if they're willing to share the firmware.

Regards,

Bob

Consumer Product Help Center