LTE7490M904 Outside Router
Options
All Replies
-
HI, I did open the link then I’m confronted with loads of zipped files , what one do I need and what folder do i need to open .
0 -
HI, I have managed to upload the new firmware version using a windows laptop, clearly a iPad is no good for this task.
Thanks for your help.
0
Categories
- All Categories
- 442 Beta Program
- 3.1K Nebula
- 241 Nebula Ideas
- 6.8K Security
- 755 USG FLEX H Series
- 379 Security Ideas
- 1.8K Switch
- 87 Switch Ideas
- 1.5K Wireless
- 58 Wireless Ideas
- 7.2K Consumer Product
- 320 Service & License
- 512 News and Release
- 99 Security Advisories
- 31 Education Center
- 10 [Campaign] Zyxel Network Detective
- 5.3K FAQ
- 34 Documents
- 90 About Community
- 119 Security Highlight
Freshman Member