Poor identification/connection to Zyxel nwa50ax pro

Brian045
Brian045 Posts: 3  Freshman Member
Friend Collector First Comment

Dears,

I'm by no means an expert so prior to start sharing set-up, I wonder how I should approach my issue.
I do have a Zyxel NWA50AX PRO connected by internet cable to my router. On this AP I have installed both a 2.4 Ghz and a 5 Ghz wifi to send throughout my home and garden.

Now I do experience, with both WIFI's, difficulty to continuously be connected to them. Even in my living room, which is exactly under the floor on which the AP is positioned, I already often experience challenge to receive the 5 Ghz wifi on my smart tv. The longest in-house range is about 10-12 meters with two walls/floors. For outside, this goes up to about 20-25 meters with probably two walls/floors still, but my difficulties are already experienced in the beginning of the garden.

I wonder how help can be directed here. some alternatives I could think of:
1. Is there a way that a Zyxel employee can "read" my settings and highlight any potential settings that can cause performance / connectivity issues?
2. What are the typical settings that may hurt the performance / connectivity issues, and what should those settings be?
3. Should I expand my AP set-up to a multiple devices and what would you recommend?

All Replies