I have a Nebula Pro Pack license but NCC says This organization is using the Base Pack...

Integrasul
Integrasul Posts: 8  Freshman Member
First Comment

Hi, we have a license for the Nebula Pro Pack, but NCC is working as if I don't have it.

I need to open a support case because my VPN isn't working, but it's not possible without the pro pack license.

Someone can help?

All Replies

• Zyxel_Nami
    Zyxel_Nami Posts: 641  Zyxel Employee
    Second Anniversary Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Switch 50 Answers Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Security

Hi @Integrasul

It seems that some of your devices do not yet have a Nebula PRO license. For your organization to be a Nebula PRO organization, every device within the organization must have a Nebula PRO license.

You can check this in the License and Inventory section and consider adding licenses for those devices.

Don't miss this great chance to upgrade your Nebula org. for free! https://bit.ly/4g2pS9L

Nami

• Integrasul
    First Comment

Hi Nami, thank you for reply.

But if I don't have a license for these products?

We put in our account to manage it, but we created another site for it. What can we do in this case?

• Zyxel_Nami
    Second Anniversary Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Switch 50 Answers Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Security

Hi @Integrasul

The requirement for all devices within the organization to have Nebula PRO licenses applies to the entire organization. This means that all sites under the organization must follow this requirement to ensure the organization functions as a PRO organization.

Therefore, in your case, you may need to purchase additional licenses for the devices that don’t yet have them.

Don't miss this great chance to upgrade your Nebula org. for free! https://bit.ly/4g2pS9L

Nami

• Integrasul
    First Comment

Ok, and it's possible to migrate the site to another account?

• Zyxel_Nami

Hi @Integrasul

You can create another organization under the same account and migrate devices to its site using the Cross-Org site clone with device movement feature, which allows you to retain the site configuration during the migration process. For more details, visit the link below:

However, to access this feature, your account must have an MSP license, which is now available as a free 30-day trial. Please refer to the following FAQ for details on requesting the MSP trial:

Feel free to test the MSP function and reach out if you have any questions!

Nami

Service & License Help Center