What I'm I updating too?

PeterUK
PeterUK Posts: 3,316  Guru Member
100 Answers 2500 Comments Friend Collector Seventh Anniversary

So I did it a registered the Flex200H to nebula at least not fully but now shows the device as registered.

So I'm on
1.21(ABWV.0)ITS-24WK35-m5760
and nebula says there is a Upgrade available but does not tell me what version I be upgrading too like is there a new version or is it V1.21(ABWV.0) still? Or that the firmware I'm on is newer?

Thanks

All Replies

• Zyxel_Judy
    Zyxel_Judy Posts: 1,483  Zyxel Employee
    Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Nebula Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Switch Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Security Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Nebula

Hi @PeterUK

Currently, the latest official firmware for the USG FLEX 200H is V1.21(ABWV.0). Since your device is running a weekly firmware version, V1.21(ABWV.0)ITS-24WK35-m5760, which differs from the official release, Nebula is showing "Upgrade available."

The next official firmware version, V1.30, is scheduled for release in 2024 Q4.

Engage in the Community, become an MVP, and win exclusive prizes!

https://bit.ly/Community_MVP

• PeterUK
    edited October 15

hi Judy

I guess what I'm asking is for nebula to show the firmware version  it will be updating too.

• Zyxel_Judy
    Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Nebula Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Switch Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Security Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Nebula

Hi @PeterUK ,

When devices are running the old firmware, and the Firmware Management Overview is set to "Latest" with a scheduled update as below:

The latest firmware version appears on the Device tab

• PeterUK
    edited October 16

Thanks I see the problem now I need the schedule upgrade version tab and it being set to to upgrade policy but I like to do it manually and had it set to ignore upgrade which does not show the a new version is out or what I be upgrading too.

• Zyxel_Judy

HI @PeterUK ,

We appreciate your feedback and suggestions.

At the time of this writing, Nebula can show you the Schedule firmware version as I mentioned above. Recognizing the potential usefulness of displaying latest firmware version in Firmware management for users, we are considering this as a potential feature for future evaluation. You can view this idea in the following section:

Display latest firmware version in Firmware management — Zyxel Community

Thank you for using Zyxel products and service.

Nebula Tips & Tricks