NAS542 - Unable to connect to myZyxelCloud

Options
ablalacapra
ablalacapra Posts: 1 image  Freshman Member

I'm running a NAS542, V5.21(ABAG.15) and i ping correctly in Network Diagnosis and the router is detected as UPNP.
I read the cloudagent.log and found this error:

[2024/10/16-12:39:36] pair status checking: "NON-PAIRED" and no cloud user exists, do nothing
[2024/10/16-12:39:37] connection disconnected: Error: 15 Reason: SSL peer presented an invalid certificate
[2024/10/16-12:39:37] re-connect delay time: 39958 ms
[2024/10/16-12:40:53] RESTFUL: device register success, and http code is 200
[2024/10/16-12:40:53] agent reconnect: restful success
[2024/10/16-12:40:53] sync pair status "NON_PAIRED"
[2024/10/16-12:40:55] NAT type detect:5, Hairping:0 [52.5.137.202]
[2024/10/16-12:40:55] pair status checking: "NON-PAIRED" and no cloud user exists, do nothing
[2024/10/16-12:40:55] re-connecting...

What can i do?

Thanks, Ivano

All Replies

  • Dangos65
    Dangos65 Posts: 2
    First Comment
    image  Freshman Member
    Options

    I have the same problem and my log file looks the same

  • Sebysquall
    Sebysquall Posts: 1
    First Comment
    image  Freshman Member
    Options

    Same for me! Now it's October 24 and I am not able to see my NAS326 from the online domain. I'm quite sure that there is some issue on the MyZyxelCloud service from Zyxel itself

  • boa
    boa Posts: 2
    First Comment
    image  Freshman Member
    Options

    It is necessary to reinstall myzyxelcloud agent. It fixes the problem

  • boa
    boa Posts: 2
    First Comment
    image  Freshman Member
    Options

    The same problem.

  • IckogrickoMK
    IckogrickoMK Posts: 6
    First Comment
    image  Freshman Member
    Options

    hi Guys Also Regards to Mijself,

    is there any chance to connect to mycloud zyxel agent I have still same issue could they allow us to use this service because we cannot use zyxel drive app

    The unit won't pair and disconnect button does not do anything I reinstalled the app version 1.0.5 but on cat or tail log give me same ssl incompatibility

    Reason: SSL peer presented an invalid certificate

    Servis domain zyxel is still active this year before I reset the unit and still works fine for basic stuff I have NAS326 while synology is mine prime unit

    Too bad for Google drive and Dropbox they not work any more maybe Dropbox could be fixed but problem was inconsistent sync with python script

    It was very good unit back in in the days also raspi 4B or 5 is good solution for NAS

    ANY SOLUTION

    Thanks

    Igor

  • Mijzelf
    Mijzelf Posts: 3,074
    250 Answers 2500 Comments Friend Collector Eighth Anniversary
    image  Guru Member
    Options

    Too bad for Google drive and Dropbox they not work any more

    If Google drive is an option for you, have a look here:

    https://community.zyxel.com/en/discussion/comment/86335/#Comment_86335

Consumer Product Help Center