FlexH 100 & 200 - Lack of details in Nebula widget "Firewall network application"
Options
Hello everyone,
I see that there is a new widget available for FlexH series:
since Nebula Version 18.30
Anyway I'm unable to see it populated as expected, like I can have with previous firewall series (below a Flex200):
Is there something to enable on FlexH platform on premise to see that widget working properly?
Thanks in advance
0
Categories
- All Categories
- 442 Beta Program
- 3.1K Nebula
- 241 Nebula Ideas
- 6.8K Security
- 755 USG FLEX H Series
- 380 Security Ideas
- 1.8K Switch
- 87 Switch Ideas
- 1.5K Wireless
- 58 Wireless Ideas
- 7.2K Consumer Product
- 321 Service & License
- 512 News and Release
- 99 Security Advisories
- 31 Education Center
- 10 [Campaign] Zyxel Network Detective
- 5.3K FAQ
- 34 Documents
- 90 About Community
- 119 Security Highlight
Guru Member
