[NEBULA] In my Nebula Flex add the Mesh Option?
Options
carlosdelvalle
Posts: 3
Freshman Member
Freshman Member
I need to creat a Wifi Mesh Eviroment, But I don´t know if the Nebula Flex AP WAC6103 is able to do this, without the controller.
Thanks
0
All Replies
-
According to the smart mesh model list on Nebula, the WAC6103D-I is supported
"You will never walk along"0 -
Hi @carlosdelvalle,
The AP WAC6103D-I do support smart mesh on Nebula cloud. Please feel free to create a smart mesh environment and enjoy.
Thanks @RUnglaube for the answer.
Jonas,
Jonas,0
Categories
- All Categories
- 442 Beta Program
- 3.1K Nebula
- 241 Nebula Ideas
- 6.8K Security
- 755 USG FLEX H Series
- 379 Security Ideas
- 1.8K Switch
- 87 Switch Ideas
- 1.5K Wireless
- 58 Wireless Ideas
- 7.2K Consumer Product
- 320 Service & License
- 512 News and Release
- 99 Security Advisories
- 31 Education Center
- 10 [Campaign] Zyxel Network Detective
- 5.3K FAQ
- 34 Documents
- 90 About Community
- 119 Security Highlight
Ally Member
Zyxel Employee