No response after returning product

Options
chippy
chippy Posts: 4
First Comment
image  Freshman Member

We returned one of our ordered products and it was successfully delivered on the 1st of July. So far we haven't heard anything from Zyxel regarding our returned item. How long does this process usually take or do I have to contact the support again?

All Replies

  • Zyxel_Tina
    Zyxel_Tina Posts: 1,010
    Zyxel Certified Network Administrator - Security Zyxel Certified Network Administrator - Switch 250 Answers 500 Comments
    image  Zyxel Employee
    Options

    Hi @chippy,

    Welcome to the Zyxel Community!

    To help us investigate further, could you please provide the order number and RMA number?

    Zyxel Tina

  • chippy
    chippy Posts: 4
    First Comment
    image  Freshman Member
    edited July 8
    Options

    Hi, thanks for reaching out. This is our order number

    DEOD000005489

    and Tracking number

    1ZB5683W9116948532

    I don't think we received an RMA. It was a straight return after I contacted the support and they just sent me an return label.

    Support request ID

    581498

    maybe that helps.

  • chippy
    chippy Posts: 4
    First Comment
    image  Freshman Member
    Options

    I just received an email from Zyxel confirming the refund. Thank you for your help.

Service & License Help Center