AdBlocker on mobile browser page for Circle payments

Options
GiuseppeR
GiuseppeR Posts: 778
Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Switch Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Nebula 500 Comments 5 Answers
image  Guru Member
edited August 14 in Service & License

Hello everyone,

I would like to understand why the Circle service highlights AdBlocker issue on a mobile browser blocking buying licenses:

image.png

Of course I tried multiple times, of course I have no AdBlocker there.

How can I solve that?

All Replies

  • Zyxel_Tina
    Zyxel_Tina Posts: 1,010
    Zyxel Certified Network Administrator - Security Zyxel Certified Network Administrator - Switch 250 Answers 500 Comments
    image  Zyxel Employee
    Options

    Hi @GiuseppeR,

    Could you let us know which browser and device/OS you're using to access the Circle payment page?

    If you are using Safari on iOS/iPadOS/macOS, this "AdBlocker detected" message can sometimes be triggered by built-in Safari settings or extensions, even without a dedicated ad-blocking app installed. In that case, Apple has a helpful guide you could use to troubleshoot: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/102524

    If you're using a different browser, kindly let us know and we can look into that direction instead.

    Zyxel Tina

  • GiuseppeR
    GiuseppeR Posts: 778
    Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Switch Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Nebula 500 Comments 5 Answers
    image  Guru Member
    edited August 14
    Options

    Hi @Zyxel_Tina

    Tried on 2 different iOS devices, via Safari, latest iOS version. iPad Pro and iPhone 15 Pro Max.

    I’m going to look into that guide, because it is the first time I meet this issue

  • Maverick87
    Maverick87 Posts: 447
    Zyxel Certified Network Administrator - WLAN Zyxel Certified Network Administrator - Nebula Zyxel Certified Network Administrator - Security Zyxel Certified Sales Associate
    image  Master Member
    Options

    Do you have a sort of AdBlock extension for Safari?
    For example I use AdBlock and I've configured also the extension into Safari

  • GiuseppeR
    GiuseppeR Posts: 778
    Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Switch Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Nebula 500 Comments 5 Answers
    image  Guru Member
    Options

    Hi @Maverick87

    no adblock on Safari that is the strange part. Maybe it is incompatible with Safari used as a web app?

Service & License Help Center