Zyxel NR7302 with Telekom Firmware not working with Telekom SIM
Options
lifted_fitness
Posts: 2
Freshman Member
Freshman Member
Hi,
I purchased the Zyxel NR7302 with Telekom Firmware via the official Zyxel Amazon Store. I installed the device with a Telekom SIM Card but had to change the APN address from "update.telekom" to "internet.telekom" for the SIM to be able to connect to the internet. This works fine. After several days, I noticed that the internet connection broke and reviewed the settings to find that the APN address had been overwritten by the firmware/Telekom to update.telekom again.
How can I avoid this from happening? I am using a Telekom SIM Card so the lock should theoretically not be a problem.
0
Categories
- All Categories
- 442 Beta Program
- 3.1K Nebula
- 241 Nebula Ideas
- 6.8K Security
- 755 USG FLEX H Series
- 380 Security Ideas
- 1.8K Switch
- 87 Switch Ideas
- 1.5K Wireless
- 58 Wireless Ideas
- 7.2K Consumer Product
- 321 Service & License
- 512 News and Release
- 99 Security Advisories
- 31 Education Center
- 10 [Campaign] Zyxel Network Detective
- 5.3K FAQ
- 34 Documents
- 90 About Community
- 119 Security Highlight