WBE660S impossible to be managed from 500H/700H with 1.39 uOS
Hello everyone,
as you can see in this thread it is impossible to manage this AP via 1.39 uOS controller but it is NOT related to 500H only, also with 700H:
I used a WBE660S on a 500H since months via on premise config and with 1.38 uOS everything seems smooth.
Since 1.39 update I have issues.
I tried this on 500H and on a 700H that a friend gave me for testing purposes.
I tried to reset the first WBE660 multiple times, with 7.30 firmware and with the newest 7.40 firmware. No way to manage it via 1.39 uOS on 500H.
So I wanted to try it also on 700H.
There are multiple issues:
- blank page when trying to manage it (also edit its name) as you can see here:
- issues also when adopting it:
- as you can see it is still "updating its firmware" from this version (right now I'm still waiting more than 10 mins):
- it seems related to this config that crashes the APs, but no way to have it smooth like in 1.38 firmware:
I had to reset it, so I cannot upgrade its firmware via firewall controller. I went to its web interface:
EDIT: I had to update it manually, step by step. Now it has 7.40
All Replies
-
Hi @GiuseppeR
Let me share the weekly firmware first since it fixes some AP controller issue. If the problem still exists, please help to collect the diagnostic via USG FLEX H.
Zyxel Melen0
Categories
- All Categories
- 442 Beta Program
- 3.1K Nebula
- 241 Nebula Ideas
- 6.8K Security
- 755 USG FLEX H Series
- 380 Security Ideas
- 1.8K Switch
- 87 Switch Ideas
- 1.5K Wireless
- 58 Wireless Ideas
- 7.2K Consumer Product
- 321 Service & License
- 512 News and Release
- 99 Security Advisories
- 31 Education Center
- 10 [Campaign] Zyxel Network Detective
- 5.3K FAQ
- 34 Documents
- 90 About Community
- 119 Security Highlight
Guru Member




Zyxel Employee