1.39 uOS - Really really (!!) slow config provisioning
Options
Hello everyone,
I installed this FW today at 15.30 with its 2x WANs config.
Now it is still "not up to date":
In the meantime I upgraded it to 1.39 too, no differences as you can see.
So now the time is 18:50… how can I accelerate that?
0
All Replies
-
Hi @GiuseppeR
This issue seems like some part of synchronization has problem. Please help to enable Zyxel support access and share the organization's name for us to check this issue.
Zyxel Melen0
Categories
- All Categories
- 442 Beta Program
- 3.1K Nebula
- 241 Nebula Ideas
- 6.8K Security
- 755 USG FLEX H Series
- 380 Security Ideas
- 1.8K Switch
- 87 Switch Ideas
- 1.5K Wireless
- 58 Wireless Ideas
- 7.2K Consumer Product
- 321 Service & License
- 512 News and Release
- 99 Security Advisories
- 31 Education Center
- 10 [Campaign] Zyxel Network Detective
- 5.3K FAQ
- 34 Documents
- 90 About Community
- 119 Security Highlight
Guru Member
Zyxel Employee