Whatsapp/Alexa block

Marko75
Marko75 Posts: 4
edited April 14 in Security

Good morning,

I have an ATP100 that I use in the company and also at home being on the upper floor, however, I encountered several problems with some services that I cannot identify ...

For example, Whatsapp has not been downloading or uploading audio or video files to chats for a few days, while some Echo Dot Alexa devices do not connect to amazon thus effectively preventing registration, to resolve I have activated "forword" in "App Patrol" for these two propellers (see attachment), but nothing ... someone can help me?

Comments

• Zyxel_Jerry
    Zyxel_Jerry Posts: 469  Zyxel Employee

Hi @Marko75

Welcome to Zyxel community

If it is blocked by App Patrol, it will display on the log

Go to Monitor > Log > View Log > select the category : Application Patrol

Can you have a screenshot on the page after the device try to connect to amazon?

• sheemer
    sheemer Posts: 2
    edited March 25
    Some thing is similar happened to my WhatsApp and When I clear the app caches in apps setting my problem got solved and you should also try this hope it will helpful to you but if this doesn't work for you then you can also try this WhatsApp Plus Apk to ensure that if you are encountering the same issue on this App too then contact with WhatsApp Company via email.
  • Babanaqash
    Babanaqash Posts: 0
    sheemer said:
    Some thing is similar happened to my WhatsApp and When I clear the app caches in apps setting my problem got solved and you should also try this hope it will helpful to you but if this doesn't work for you then you can also try this whatsapp sniffer apk to ensure that if you are encountering the same issue on this App too then contact with WhatsApp Company via email.
    Hi sheemer!

Please let me know how did you solve the problem?
  • rose23
    rose23 Posts: 1
    sheemer said:
    Some thing is similar happened to my WhatsApp and When I clear the app caches in apps setting my problem got solved and you should also try this hope it will helpful to you but if this doesn't work for you then you can also try this GbWhatsApp to ensure that if you are encountering the same issue on this App too then contact with WhatsApp Company via email.
    Well, I had the same issue. Looks like it got fixed now.
  • sheemer said:
    Some thing is similar happened to my WhatsApp Mods and When I clear the app caches in apps setting my problem got solved and you should also try this hope it will helpful to you but if this doesn't work for you then you can also try this WhatsApp Plus Apk to ensure that if you are encountering the same issue on this App too then contact with WhatsApp Company via email.
    I think now it's alright. because I didn't saw it. So No problem

Security Highlight