Support virtual interface/ specify AD group for L2TP auth.

it_bmservice
it_bmservice Posts: 2
First Anniversary Nebula Gratitude First Comment
edited April 2021 in Nebula
Hi,
On NSG we have the possibility to control them via CLI... But we don't find where is the classical Zyxel CLI Reference Guide for NSG. We have searched It on your FTP but without success. We like to try to experiment some functions on a trial organization in a non-production environment.
Thank you

All Replies

• Zyxel_Chris
    Zyxel_Chris Posts: 653  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer

Hello @it_bmservice

Welcome to Nebula community!?

Since NSG is already defined as cloud management production therefore we are not suggest to use CLI, because it may cause device and server configuration status not consistent.

However we'll release some show command for debug.

May I know what kind of application/service would you plan to test (by CLI)?

Chris
  • Hi, our scope is to configure a multiple authentication for VPN. We want to configure an L2TP VPN that is authenticated on AD, but on a specific AD Group, as USG, and, contemporary, we want to use Nebula Authentication.

The second thing is to create virtual interface to use another IP address of the range of WAN IP Addresses. We want to use a different IP Address for VPN and not the same that is configured on WAN Port on the NSG.

In the current stage of NCC this is impossibile.

• Zyxel_Chris
    Zyxel_Chris Posts: 653  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer

Hello @it_bmservice

I'm sorry but NSG cannot fulfill these 2 requirements in current stage, I'll move this post to the idea section and anyone who likes this idea can leave your comment or press like button below.?

Chris

Nebula Tips & Tricks