How to edit the WAN settings? Secondary DNS?
Options
Cappucco
Posts: 10
Freshman Member
Freshman Member
Hello,
I did set up the system with a Static IP. On setup there was no possibilty to enter the secondary DNS. I don´t find any possibility to edit the WAN and LAN settings.
Any solution?
THX
Juergen
#MultyX_January
I did set up the system with a Static IP. On setup there was no possibilty to enter the secondary DNS. I don´t find any possibility to edit the WAN and LAN settings.
Any solution?
THX
Juergen
#MultyX_January
0
Accepted Solution
-
About you mentioned:- WAN Static IP has only one DNS can be configure.- You need to reset and reconfigure Multy X if you want to change WAN status.
- LAN (DHCP pool) cannot edit.These are current design of Multy X. So, I have moved this post to Ideas Discussions.Thanks for your feature request and we will evaluate it.
0
All Replies
-
About you mentioned:- WAN Static IP has only one DNS can be configure.- You need to reset and reconfigure Multy X if you want to change WAN status.
- LAN (DHCP pool) cannot edit.These are current design of Multy X. So, I have moved this post to Ideas Discussions.Thanks for your feature request and we will evaluate it.
0
Categories
- All Categories
- 442 Beta Program
- 3.1K Nebula
- 241 Nebula Ideas
- 6.8K Security
- 755 USG FLEX H Series
- 379 Security Ideas
- 1.8K Switch
- 87 Switch Ideas
- 1.5K Wireless
- 58 Wireless Ideas
- 7.2K Consumer Product
- 320 Service & License
- 512 News and Release
- 99 Security Advisories
- 31 Education Center
- 10 [Campaign] Zyxel Network Detective
- 5.3K FAQ
- 34 Documents
- 90 About Community
- 119 Security Highlight
Zyxel Employee