vmg8324-b10a Concurrent WAN not working properly

CyberNBD
CyberNBD Posts: 1  Freshman Member
edited March 2018 in Smart Home Product
Hi,

I have an zyxel vmg8324-b10a supplied by internet provider.  This is used for IPTV and internet.  Because I need some specific functions i also hava a Cisco 1841 in the network.  I created a concurrent WAN port on the zyxel (port 1) to which the Cisco is connected.  This way I can bridge the Zyxel and the Cisco gets its own public IP (this is supported by my internet provider).  Ports 2-4 are standard routed ports and connected to settop boxes.  They get their IP using the DHCP service in the Zyxel.

Problem is that, after a while the Zyxel starts handig out private adresses on the bridge port and public adresses on the routed ports which results in total malfunction of the network. I can't seem to find why that's happening once every one or two weeks.  Only a power cycle of the Zyxel solves this issue.  Any suggestions?

#CPE_March

All Replies

• YeK
    YeK Posts: 5

Hi.

Does it mean concurrent wan has some problem with your device after 1-2 weeks? If yes, during this time, what kind of packets for LAN1? Please also help to share fw version on your device.

Sign In to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click on this button!