Zyxel Cam 3115 Ip Acces/ hide timestamp

Manuel86001
Manuel86001 Posts: 2  Freshman Member
edited July 2018 in Smart Home Product
Hello,

I have two questions regarding the cam:

1. Is it possible to enter some kind of admin console via url (I assume it is because you can download the firmware file but I don't find any web ui- IP adress of the cam just shows a blank page)

2. Is it possible to get rid of this timestamp (somewhat related to #1). For my personal usage the timestamp makes no sense at all. 

#Others_June

All Replies

• Knocker
    Knocker Posts: 4  Freshman Member
    edited June 2018
    Hi, 
    Zyxel didn't design any web page, that is why you cannot find the web UI, even you find the cam's IP addresss.
    Second part, I think this is no possible as no way to control it, and most of CAM has this design.

• Manuel86001
    Manuel86001 Posts: 2  Freshman Member
    I assume Zyxel did not intend to provide an ui. but there has to be a way to upload the firmware without the app (ssh does not work). You are right about the timestamp. But in regard to it's price the cam has to compete with eg. the Ubiquit G3 micro (this cam does have all the options). This far it's loosing this battle and if "it is not possible" is the last answer here I'll have to return the cam.
  • Zyxel_Brian
    Zyxel_Brian Posts: 41  Zyxel Employee
    The feature of hide timestamp is not supported yet currently, but this will be a idea, therefore, we will handle this discussion and evaluate this feature..
    Thanks.

BRs,
    Brian.

Consumer Product Help Center