NSA310 TDC to standard firmware

Options
Alexey2008
Alexey2008 Posts: 3  Freshman Member
edited October 2018 in Personal Cloud Storage
Hello.
I bought an NSA310 TDC Homedisk. I want to install the standard firmware NSA310 on it.
The site nas-central.org does not open. Where can I get the files for the procedure of changing the firmware to the stock?
#NAS_Oct_2018

Accepted Solution

• Mijzelf
    Mijzelf Posts: 2,618  Guru Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @Alexey2008 : How are your scripting skills? The needed universal_usb_key_func.zip is archived by archive.org. Search this forum, somewhere I put a download link.
    I do not have the force_flash anymore, but I still have the original flashing script. It needs to be adapted a bit (pull the device check, do something with filenames, redirect output to logfile). At the moment I have no time for that.

All Replies

• Ijnrsi
    Ijnrsi Posts: 254  Master Member
    Options
    Hi, 
    Do you check with TDC?
    I think they should have the way to help user to change the TDC device to standard version.
  • Mijzelf
    Mijzelf Posts: 2,618  Guru Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @Alexey2008 : How are your scripting skills? The needed universal_usb_key_func.zip is archived by archive.org. Search this forum, somewhere I put a download link.
    I do not have the force_flash anymore, but I still have the original flashing script. It needs to be adapted a bit (pull the device check, do something with filenames, redirect output to logfile). At the moment I have no time for that.
  • Alexey2008
    Alexey2008 Posts: 3  Freshman Member
    Options
    Good afternoon! Thank you very much for the answer. I have already figured out). Three days of study) Now installed stock version. I changed the identifier and flashed it through nsa310_recovery_usb.
  • danistan
    danistan Posts: 1  Freshman Member
    Options
    @Alexey2008
    Can you tell me how you did. I must also put an original zyxel firmware on tds nsa310. Thanks
  • sweetmeinert
    Options
    do enyone  have the  force_flash.zip 
  • Ciprian
    Options
    does anyone cand write the steps to do that?

Consumer Product Help Center