Enware does not work

Options
olsamurai
olsamurai Posts: 2  Freshman Member
edited October 2018 in Personal Cloud Storage
Hi! After the nas-central-portal is offline, entware-ng does not work (update, upgrade, install, etc.). MetaRepository I have switched according to the instructions from Mijzelf on zyxel.diststation.eu. Entware-ng is installed on my NSA-325v1 and NAS-540 as a usb-stick. Is it possible to customize or reinstall entware? Thanks in advance!

#NAS_Oct_2018

Best Answers

• Mijzelf
    Mijzelf Posts: 2,613  Guru Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    If you want to customize, you'll have to edit the repo file, in /etc/opkg/, when I'm not mistaken. Reinstall should just work, at least for the zypkg. I'm not sure about the stick.
  • Mijzelf
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Yes, /opt/etc/opkg.conf, and exchange 'downloads.zyxel.nas-central.org' by 'zyxel.diskstation.eu'

All Replies

• Mijzelf
    Answer ✓
    Options
    If you want to customize, you'll have to edit the repo file, in /etc/opkg/, when I'm not mistaken. Reinstall should just work, at least for the zypkg. I'm not sure about the stick.
  • olsamurai
    olsamurai Posts: 2  Freshman Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Many Thanks, Mijzelf!
    Do you mean /opt/etc/opkg.conf?
    What repository could I enter instead of nas-central 
    (zyxel.diskstation.eu\Users\Mijzelf\zypkg-repo\test\Entware-ng\binaries\armv7\Packages)?
  • Mijzelf
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Yes, /opt/etc/opkg.conf, and exchange 'downloads.zyxel.nas-central.org' by 'zyxel.diskstation.eu'

Consumer Product Help Center