About app

Options
Lasse
Lasse Posts: 1
edited February 2019 in Personal Cloud Storage
When I try to use the zyxel drive app I get a fail message in it that looks like this in the picture. I haven't ever got in and could use the app because of this message. Why is that? Please help me quickly.

#NAS_Feb_2019

All Replies

• anmi4345
    anmi4345 Posts: 7  Freshman Member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Options
    App works fine with Android 7. But when switching to a new Mobile with Android 8/9 same like above: Logging in to my nas - showing folders (like photo, music a.s.o.) - when trying to open: connection error (114). Seems depending on this Android version. Test with old phone: still working. But accu power of this old phone is not working well, so I replaced it. Maybe one of the developers of this app will read this and will work on a new version of this app.
  • apkosm
    apkosm Posts: 1
    Options
    you can also convert app to system app with the help of lucky patcher apk for android
  • Afflospark
    Afflospark Posts: 5  Freshman Member
    Options
    Hello,
    As I read you face a problem of Error 205.
    This is due to your upgrade your version to Android7  to Android 8.
    Don't worry you overcome via this problem via update your Zyxel application.
    The second process you need to do is to convert your application to system application.
    After that, your Application works fine with your phone.
    Hope this will help you.
    Thanks
  • thopv
    thopv Posts: 2  Freshman Member
    Options
    I have read somewhere in this forum that you must disable "Calls VoLTE" or something like that in "mobile network" on your phone.

Consumer Product Help Center