HO to add a virtual server in Mylty X ?
Options
kyang0723
Posts: 2
Freshman Member
Freshman Member
I would like to create a virtual server for my minecraft.
How can I add a virtual server in Mylty X
Thank you
#MultyX_Apr_2019
How can I add a virtual server in Mylty X
Thank you
#MultyX_Apr_2019
0
All Replies
-
What kind of virtual server? Any information?
Can you share the purpose? What kind of application you want?
BTW, Multy App can set port forwarding, I think this is what you want.
https://homeforum.zyxel.com/discussion/1447/how-to-set-up-port-forwarding-via-multy-app#latest
0 -
Why Multy does not use some reserved or non-well-defined port to config or connect?
it is confused to setup a web server or something need SSH port behind the Multy.
release the public defined port for user is a good designed for ALL users.0 -
Hello Legis,
Can you share what kind of setting you want to configure?
You can use not reserve external port of Multy X to map internal port of your device.
0
Categories
- All Categories
- 442 Beta Program
- 3.1K Nebula
- 238 Nebula Ideas
- 6.8K Security
- 754 USG FLEX H Series
- 377 Security Ideas
- 1.8K Switch
- 87 Switch Ideas
- 1.5K Wireless
- 58 Wireless Ideas
- 7.2K Consumer Product
- 320 Service & License
- 512 News and Release
- 99 Security Advisories
- 31 Education Center
- 10 [Campaign] Zyxel Network Detective
- 5.3K FAQ
- 34 Documents
- 90 About Community
- 119 Security Highlight
Ally Member