• ddsmmes
    ddsmmes Posts: 2  Freshman Member
    Options

• Hikari
    Hikari Posts: 99
    First Comment
    Options
    Hi ddsmmes
    From the picture you provide, the device cannot have module related info detected. The module controls mobile network related service, if this function does not works well the user will not able to use internet service. And, it cannot be resolved by FW upgrade. Please let me double confirm the condition:
    1. Your device has boot up more than 5 minutes.
    2. This device is LTE3301-Q222, right?
    May I ask how long you have purchased this device? If it is still under the warranty contract, I would suggest please contact the local RMA if they can help to change another device for you.
  • giedrotie
    Options
    Hello, I have the same problem, could you help me please? the router has stopped working few months ago...
  • Maxim
    Maxim Posts: 2  Freshman Member
    Options

Hello there! I have the same problem. Router LTE3301-M209 just purchased. The new SIM card works for several hours, then the LTE light starts flashing red. The message “sim card not ready”appears in the web interface.  Further reset the router and reinstall the SIM card does not help. A second SIM card of another operator was purchased, and the situation is exactly the same with it. Both SIM cards work well in the phone. Is there any solution to this problem?

• Maxim
    Maxim Posts: 2  Freshman Member
    Options
    In addition to the previous message, I attach the screen of LTE modem status after 12 min 
  • desmo
    desmo Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options
    I have no luck with my LTE3301. "Sim Card not ready" for me as well. 
    Sim card works fine in cell phone. 
    Any fix availible? 
  • Alexnnder
    Alexnnder Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello, i have exact problem as most of these people here, the sim card error. When i put it inside my phone, everything is fine and works. Once i put it back into the router it wont work. I had this issue before, i contacted the ISP they said its not on their side and they suggest both the router and sim to be replaced, i did one last restart, removed the sim, took the adapter out of the wall aswell, waited and then put everything back as it should be, it did fix itself randomly for a short period of time (a week or so). Now that i have that same issue again it will not work. What is the permanent solution? Or should i start looking for other router brands? This cannot continue.
  • dado99
    Options
    Hello, I have the same problem but I've found a solution!
    The LTE3301 has worked for many years but some months ago has stopped to work.
    Today I've tried to reset the router and then to replace the SIM card with another of another operator but nothing.

At the end I've tried to click on the setup wizard and I've followed the five step to reconfigure the router and it works!
    It is important to know the information about the operator (for example the APN)
  • PetrKV
    PetrKV Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi I have the same problem with Zyxel3302 - SIM CARD NOT READY, after 2 years working. I upgraded firmware, but it does not help:( Could somebody help me? Also Wizzard did not helped…
  • PetrKV
    PetrKV Posts: 2
    Options
    SIM Card works in the phone well

Consumer Product Help Center