Pairing a Zyxel EMG6726-810A to a Zyxel WAP3205 V3

Options
Thermalseeker
Thermalseeker Posts: 2
edited April 2020 in Smart Home Product
I'm attempting to pair an EMG6726 provided by my ISP with two WAP3205 v3 I purchased to be used as a universal wireless repeaters. Following the cartoonish directions that came with the WAP3205 the WAP3205 WebGUI is it is showing it connected and associated with the EMG6726, but the 3205 will not  allow any devices to connect, nor will it pass internet.  My ISP recommended the 3205 V3 extender and says all I should have to do is press the WAP button to configure. Really? LOL! Not exactly. I did successfully convert a dual band Netgear wireless router to the EMG6726 to be a repeater with no issues, but Netgear provides MUCH more thorough instructions. I have two of these 3205's to either configure or return. I've been working on this for quite a while now. Just about ready to throw in the towel on Zyxel, return both and go Netgear. Since there are no detailed instructions available for the 3205 v3, can someone tell me what I'm missing here?

#SP_Apr_2020

All Replies

• Thermalseeker
    Options
    Okay, 5 days later and obviously, there is no tech support available for Zyxel products. Thanks for helping me make my decision to return your junk.

Consumer Product Help Center