NAS326 hangs after hours of use

Options
Janik
Janik Posts: 3  Freshman Member
Good evening,
i'm a bit confused about my NAS326. For 8 month this has proven to be the ideal device for me, but has recently started giving me problems.

I feel like it started at the system update before the current one.
The NAS works as usual but starts hanging after like a day or two. I already have scheduled reboots every two days to counter another problem with logins in the past, but i can't fix this problem i'm having right now.

It doesn't react to pings at that point anymore and i can't reach it nor turn it off using the button. That's confusing me a lot and i would be grateful for any help.

Janik

All Replies

• Sakura_T
    Sakura_T Posts: 101  Ally Member
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Answer First Comment
    Options
    Hi,

I would suggest reset to clear all existed setting to refresh the whole NAS system.

• Janik
    Options
    Does that also clear everything regarding my stored data? Like accounts and shares?
  • Janik
    Options
    Well, can't do much anyway right now. The NAS doesnt isnt reachable anymore full time, even after a restart
  • Sakura_T
    Options
    It cleans the setting only, the data on disk will stay.
  • Sakura_T
    Options
    How about replace with another disk? does it help?
  • SergeyN7
    Options
    I have such problem too.
    I deeply reset the NAS more than once, I replaced all two disks to WD Gold. Nothing. Few minutes or hours after reboot NAS hangs. Especially if I try to open the Storage Manager, NAS hangs immediately.

• ikubuf
    ikubuf Posts: 134  Ally Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options
    If there is no disk in the NAS or there is only one disk in the NAS, will the NAS goes busy?

Consumer Product Help Center