Problems initializing wizard web browser and installing NAS326 in operation

Options
Masa56
Masa56 Posts: 3  Freshman Member

I'm not able to success with the installation of my recentlöy bought NAS326. I have bing NAS326 through my home router network and IP address is visible, also in Zyxel app seeker will recognize NAS326 but status is uninitialized. When I run initializing wizard web browser does not load the page; problems load the page and cannot established the connect to server. I'd tried with Firefox, Chrome, Edge and with all same issues.Any idea to solve the problem ? with thanks 

Comments

• Emerald Dragon
    Emerald Dragon Posts: 118  Ally Member
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Look in your router for the IP Address for NAS326. The Zyxel app seeker will not works. I had the same problem when I first got my NAS326. It's the DNS issues.
  • Masa56
    Options
    I can see IP address of NAS326 on my routers network map clearly, but not work.

• Emerald Dragon
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Type in the IP Address in your browser and manually connect to your NAS326, and log in with admin/1234. Don't worry about using the auto connect with the app.
  • Masa56
    Options
    I've tries several times and resulting allways please the picture attached.
  • Emerald Dragon
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Is that the right IP Address for your NAS326? I doubt that is the IP Address (not unless you forced the static IP Address for your NAS326). Log into your router and look for your NAS326. See what IP Address your router give it. And that is the IP Address you uses, not what you just showed me in the picture.
  • Pixel
    Pixel Posts: 17  Freshman Member
    First Anniversary
    Options
    How about trying to use domain name //NAS326 to login?

• Emerald Dragon
    First Anniversary
    Options
    @Masa56 you could try what @Pixel suggested. I know when I couldn't resolved my NAS326 IP Address at first, it didn't come up when I type //NAS326. But if it does for you it's great. 

Consumer Product Help Center