Multy X connection issues
FVM427 Posts: 3 Freshman Member
edited June 2020 in Multy WiFi System
I have several devices connected to my Multy X on which I receive "No internet, secured" messages although the devices already connected to the SSID before.
Moreover, when I connect these devices to the guest SSID on the Multy X, they connect without an issue.
Already restarted both the Multy X and the devices but this did not resolve the issue.
When I connect the devices to another SSID on another router, they connect without an issue.
Any ideas on how to troubleshoot this ?
1. Please try to clear the wifi cache on your phone, and connect it again.
2. What is the model of the phone?
3. Does it happen on all the wireless devices? How about the wired devices?
4. Does it happened everytime you connect to the Main SSID
5. Please send feedback from your Multy App, we can check the log to analyze your issue.
I'm experiencing similar issues, and it's only since I installed my third unit. I have to reboot the unit and then everything sorts itself out.
Parent > Unit 1 > unit 2 - windows10
My win10 laptop is connected to Unit 2, which is daisy chained via unit 1, and it keeps dropping off. Also my phone etc all connected to unit 2 experience the same issue.0
Hi @Baloo247 ,
Did the third node ever glow red LED?
Seems the connection on the third node has some issue.
1. Please check the Daisy Chain option on your Multy App >> Settings >> Advanced Settings, make sure it is on.
2. Run the Diagnose on your Multy App, and test on the part of Root to the third node.
3. Please send feedback from your Multy App, we can analyze your log to clarify your issue.
- 8.4K All Categories
- 1.6K Nebula
- 70 Nebula Ideas
- 57 Nebula Status and Incidents
- 4.5K Security
- 226 Security Ideas
- 980 Switch
- 46 Switch Ideas
- 871 WirelessLAN
- 22 WLAN Ideas
- 5.1K Consumer Product
- 156 Service & License
- 280 News and Release
- 97 Success Stories
- 58 Security Advisories
- 13 Education Center
- 579 FAQ
- 262 Nebula FAQ
- 160 Security FAQ
- 76 Switch FAQ
- 74 WirelessLAN FAQ
- 7 Consumer Product FAQ
- 34 Documents
- 34 Nebula Monthly Express
- 69 About Community
- 46 Security Highlight