LTE3301 PLUS doesn’t want to reset

Options
User4321
User4321 Posts: 11
First Anniversary First Comment
edited April 2021 in Nebula
Hi 

My LTE3301 PLUS doesn’t want to reset! Ive noticed that I can not use Web configurator. I can login but after that I get constantly warning “ It is impossible to retrieve the information now. Please try again”. So I can not navigate the Web configurator. Ive tried to reset it - hold reset button with matchstick for over a minute but nothing happened! Router was working as usual. LTE is working and WifE as well. 

Ive tried to hold reset for a minute, than turned it off holding reset, then turned it on holding reset. The power sign was blinking but still router was working as usual after that! 

Please help - what to do ? I wanted to updated the firmware in the first place. 

Accepted Solution

• User4321
    edited August 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

I’ll answer myself for those who have the same problem: I had my LTE3301-PLUS exchanged for a new one. The problem was in hardware (the reset button). Under the Zyxel waranty. A new one is working fine since then. Very reliable and more o less fast peace of hardware.

All Replies

• User4321
    edited August 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

I’ll answer myself for those who have the same problem: I had my LTE3301-PLUS exchanged for a new one. The problem was in hardware (the reset button). Under the Zyxel waranty. A new one is working fine since then. Very reliable and more o less fast peace of hardware.

Nebula Tips & Tricks