[NEBULA] Unblocking clients

akyn2u
akyn2u Posts: 5
First Anniversary First Comment
edited April 2021 in Nebula
Hi, I have blocked a client over 2 months ago and now would like to unblock it. The problem is that in the list of clients I have only find the last 7 days, so I cannot find this client to be able to unblock. Could someone please let me know how to do this?

All Replies

• Zyxel_Freda
    Zyxel_Freda Posts: 397  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Answer First Comment
    edited October 2019
    Hi @akyn2u,

It's a limitation of spec. about free organization, however, you can use Nebula APP to check the blocked clients and unblock it by editing the client.

BTW, there's a known issue of the APP about blocked clients on Android and going to fix in the end of this month, so please use iOS to edit the client page for now.
    Thanks.
  • akyn2u

• akyn2u
    Unfortunately, in the list of clients I can only see the current ones, but not the old blocked one. I was using Android, so should I try iPhone?
  • Zyxel_Freda
    Hi @akyn2u

As previous reply, there's a known issue on Android device to check blocked clients, and this issue will be fixed at the end of this month.
    Please check the blocked clients via a iOS device with Nebula APP.
    Thanks.
  • akyn2u
    I have just checked on iPhone and cannot list all blocked clients. How to get there? I clicked on the homepage on APs and it only gives me the list of current clients. Thanks. 
  • Zyxel_Freda
    Hi @akyn2u,

I'll check detail with you by PM, please check your inbox.
    Thanks.
  • Zyxel_Freda
    Hi @akyn2u,

As our discussion about this issue, the client was not blocked by the AP but usually can't connect. We found that log for client, Microsoft Surface Book, didn't send "authorize" as standard but only  "associate". As the Microsoft official suggestion is to reboot the Microsoft Surface Book for resolving this issue.
    Hope it's helpful. :)
  • akyn2u
    The answer is helpful, but rebooting doesn't work. Will request Microsoft to look into this. 

Nebula Tips & Tricks