Dark Skin

AleValent
AleValent Posts: 6
First Comment
edited April 2021 in Nebula
Hi, i think i can speak for anyone about this.. add a dark skin! my eyes are bleeding ;)

Second point: an easier way to bind a mac address to a fixed ip inside the dhcp. it should be inside the client's tab, not only running through the dhcp tab

Comments

• Yes, dark skin would be great.

I won't be using the beta untill then. All that white is just far too bright.
  • Yes, Dark Skin is important, we come from Dark Nebula, we want see Dark Nebula again.

Many vendor launch Dark Mode recently:

Instagram: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-7504931/Instagram-released-new-dark-mode-Android-users.html

WhatsAPP:

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/science-technology/1067471/whatspp-dark-mode-how-to-turn-on-dark-mode-whatsapp-chat

Please consider to add it.

Thanks

• I like the new design, but why change to white skin? We need a dark skin again thanks :D

• dscope
    dscope Posts: 8
    First Anniversary First Comment

I agree with Dark Mode.

• Zyxel_Jason
    Zyxel_Jason Posts: 394  Master Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer

Hi All,

We already have a plan for next year to let users choose if they want to join Nebula's (a.k.a Force) Bright or Dark side, and change side at anytime. ?

For the feature "Add static DHCP entry via NSG client page", we will put it in our future queue.

Thanks you guys for supporting Nebula!

Jason
  • Another thing, i've found pretty confusing understand where a client is connected to.

it says "Put a gateway here", but i'd wish better to see "i am coonected to switch Y port Z",and then maybe "managed by gateway X"

• Nebula_Bayardo
    Nebula_Bayardo Posts: 179  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Answer First Comment

Hi @AleValent

Could you tell us where do you see that? If you could include a screenshot will be useful.

Thanks!

-Bayardo

• Well.. i'd expect to know that my client is connected to the switch "X" at port "Y" so i can locate physically where it is. Also, i am noticing that there's not a clients tab in "site-wide" tab. Maybe (i would also ask to the others) it could be useful have a summary page.

• Nebula_Bayardo

Hi @AleValent

Thanks for your input! Currently the per device type (AP/SW/GW) client pages show the corresponding device (AP/SW/GW) to which the client is connecting. However, we understood your requirement and we are planning to add a combined client page in a future release.

Thanks again ?

• Nebula_Bayardo

Hey guys! I guess you already know but just to make it official here ?: The so wanted Dark skin has been released on last Monday!!! ?

Please take a look to it, hopefully you like it. There are few glitches that we are fixing, it will get better through time.

Cheers!

Nebula Tips & Tricks