[NEBULA] NWA1123 AC HD zero throughput problem

Suro
Suro Posts: 1
edited April 2021 in Nebula

I have three NWA1123-AC-HD access points and one Pro. They are all set up with Nebula CC.

The three HD APs stopped working a couple of days ago. Their speed has dropped to below 1Mbps for both download and upload. The Pro continues to work without issues.

No, I dont have captive portal or rate limiting enabled or any such thing. Never changed a setting in the Nebula. Only change versus past is I installed the latest firmware on the APs.

No, it is not a problem with my ISP, because the router wifi (and the Pro) continue to work (~180Mbps).

I have done a factory reset of the APs, but they continue their bad behavior after they sync with Nebula. To the extent that the Pro AP still works, I am about to return the 3 HD APs for 3 Pro APs. Before I do that, wanted to check if there is anything else that can be done to save the HP?

Thank you

All Replies

• Zyxel_Freda
    Zyxel_Freda Posts: 397  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Answer First Comment
    edited January 2020

Hi @Suro,

Is that issue happened in 5GHz or both radios?

Would you enable Zyxel support in Help> Support request for us?

I'll PM you for checking more detail of the AP information and please check your inbox on the upper right corner of this page.

Thanks.

• Zyxel_Freda
    Zyxel_Freda Posts: 397  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Answer First Comment
    edited February 2020

Hello @Suro,

As the conclusion that you and @Zyxel_Lukas checked via the call, the problem was caused by the loop of the audio system and it's fixed via the suggestion from Lukas and also enabling the spanning tree on the ports where you saw link up and down spam.

Thanks for your help and sharing the conclusion for us.

Nebula Tips & Tricks