Again, I have to say the Nebula 2.0 is not more than early beta release. Absolutley unuseable.

Osto
Osto Posts: 4
First Comment
edited April 2021 in Nebula
I'm sin 40 years in IT bussiness and had my last regular Zyxel purchase ~25 years ago. Few months ago i decided to try again Zyxel and bought some Zyxel parts and tried the Nebual 2. The result is not good.
Some of the problems are very small but with huge impact.
I Found the Business forum by mistake and post 2 articles. Then I wait to get a feedback. Nothing happens.
I tried to go again to the forum but I couldnt find it anymore. I spend around 90 minutes and tried every link one by one until I found the forume again. Meanwhile, I removed the devices from my customers network and replace them by parts from other manufactorer. Now I have expensive garbage in my warehouse.

- You hide the forum extremly good and thats a bit shit.
- Why I dont get an email when there are answers to my post?
- Why I cant mark an article as interesting and will get an email when there are new posts on it?

I guess, Zyxel have to monitor the nebula 2 through professional external companies to find the bugs/problems with the website. Zyxel abuse the customer as beta tester.

Comments

• TomorrowOcean
    TomorrowOcean Posts: 59  Ally Member
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Answer First Comment
    It is really weird...I don't encounter your problem when I use forum.
    I don't get mail from the forum either but that is because I didn't turn it on in my notification preferences.
    Maybe you may try to find the preference in the gearwheel on the top-right of the page.

Also, I think bookmark is already obvious enough, it just a star icon next to the post topic. Then, clicking the bookmark icon can see the topic you save.

• Zyxel_Jason
    Zyxel_Jason Posts: 394  Master Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Hi @Osto

We did reply your post but we didn't get your feedback afterwards, here are the links:
    https://businessforum.zyxel.com/discussion/4253/how-to-configure-guest-wlan
    https://businessforum.zyxel.com/discussion/4252/nebula-2-0-is-not-useable-you-need-to-change-a-lot

For getting mail when someone answer your post, you will need to configure it in the preference page.

If you don't want to miss any post or comment for Nebula, you may also configure Category Notification like this:

For marking the post your are interested in, click the star beside the topic and it will be saved to your bookmark.

Jason

Nebula Tips & Tricks