Where can i download the latest firmware??

Jimjam
Jimjam Posts: 3
First Anniversary First Comment
edited April 2021 in Nebula
Hi
Having a problem in a certain county of schools (yes all of them in this county) with proxies and behind firewalls.
From the NCC no firmware would be downloaded cause
Failed to download the firmware : URL using bad/illegal format or missing URL so allowed globally firmware.nebula.zyxel.com  443 and it worked. 
Come this round of firmware updates with no config alteration to our  proxies and firewall can we get that counties devices to upgrade>>Nope so either Zyxel have altered something maybe just not sure.
Then i get a email back download the software, well Zyxel are not renound for putting the latest firmware on the sites. Last firmware under the NAP102 on the site even from the provided  download link in an email from support to me is  6.00(ABDF.6)C0 in Feb.
Does anyone know where to get the latest firmware???

All Replies

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 118  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Answer First Comment
    Dear @Jimjam

On those site's where it's not working, could you try to resolve this domain successfully? 
    firmware.nebula.zyxel.com
    Since NAP is nebula cloud dedicated AP firmware is not as public as our other device, as you already found out.. That's because the reason is NAP should be updated through the cloud. 

And if this is not working we need to find the root cause .
    And fix this for you ! 
  • Jimjam
    We found the root cause last time Zyxel Freda is dealing with this, that was to globally over the county allow firmware.nebula.zyxel.com 443 and it worked like a dream for 2x releases, up to and including the last firmware release V6.10(ABDF.0). No alteration has been made our end and now it does not work back to square one.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 118  Zyxel Employee
    Dear @Jimjam
    Can you PM me the ticket number, i will find out more about current situation, and will find a solution. 
  • Jimjam
    Nebula Ticket #200701107 Firmware
  • Zyxel_Freda
    Zyxel_Freda Posts: 397  Zyxel Employee
    Hi @Jimjam ,
    I just replied you about the firmware information in the ticket. Please check it and let's track the issue on the ticket.
    Thanks.

Nebula Tips & Tricks